OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Bar - T & Cs
1. Your deposit secures the date you require. Your deposit is returned within 7 days of your event.
2. Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. However, it may be transferred to another date... Subject to availability.
3. Only drinks supplied by The Bar may be consumed during the period required it. It is a breach of your licence conditions if this is not adhered to and may lead to the loss of your deposit (unless prior arrangement is agreed).
4. When your booking is made you must submit the number of guests expected. If you are not sure then an approximate number will be accepted to secure your date. The confirmed number of guests will be required no less than 1 month before your event date.
5. Approximate bar opening and closing times are required when booking. The confirmed bar opening and closing times will be required no less than 1 month before your event date (this information is required for your license application).
Reception Drinks and Catering
If you require reception drinks, a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, a payment plan* can be setup for the balance if requested. This is based on the number of guest supplied by you (This will be adjusted and deducted from final balance if numbers change). The final balance is required no later than one month before your event. *A payment plan can be set up if you would like to spread the cost over a longer period of time.